Tender Notice for Stationary and Computers & Misc. items
GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN
MINISTRY OF INTER PROVINCIAL COORDINATION
NATIONAL INTERNSHIP PROGRAM OFFICE
National Internship Programme Office under the Ministry of Inter Provincial Coordination, Islamabad invites sealed tenders from well-reputed firms registered with Income Tax and Sales Tax departments, stationed at Islamabad/Rawalpindi (preferably based at Islamabad) for the supply of various Stationery & Computer Stationery items for one year duration (FY 2017-18).
General Terms & Conditions
1) Samples of the Papers, Envelopes, File Covers, Air freshener, File Boards and other items should accompany the tender, which will be returned to the firm in case of non-acceptance of the tender.
2) Only those firms may send their tenders that can supply stores on the given time and spot to NIP office having the facility of telephone and transport.
3) Only those registered suppliers who are on Active Taxpayers list (ATL) are eligible to supply goods/services.
4) The payment to the registered person may be linked with the active taxpayer status of the suppliers as per FBR database. If any registered supplier is not in ATL his payment should be stopped till he files his mandatory returns and appears on ATL of FBR.
5) An Affidavit that the firm has never been black-listed by any Ministries/Divisions/Department/Organization of the Government of Pakistan.
6) Rates offered in the tender shall be valid upto 30th June, 2018.
7) The firms should have a minimum of 05 years' experience in supply of stationery items and should have a proper stationery shop at Islamabad/Rawalpindi.
8) The firm should provide income tax and sales tax registration certificates.
9) Submission of any false statement/documents including concealing of information is likely to disqualify the bidder.
10) Bids which are found to be incomplete or without samples of items quoted by the bidders would be rejected.
11) Earnest money will be 2% of the total bid price.
12) Tender Documents having details specification alongwith terms and conditions can be obtained from the office of undersigned during the office hours on or before 10.08.2017.
13) The tender/bids should reach the office of Assistant Director, National Internship Programme, Islamabad, 10th Floor, Shaheed-e-Millat Secretariat, F-6/1, Islamabad latest by 10.08.2017 at 11.00 AM. And will be opened on same day at 11.30 AM in the office of DG (NIP), National Internship Programme, Islamabad Room No.1, 10th Floor, Shaheed-e-Millat Secretariat, F-6/1, Islamabadin the presence of the bidders or their authorized representatives.
14) The NIP office reserves the right to reject any or all bids as per Rule No. 33 (1) & 27 of PPRA Rules 2004.
Assistant Director (G)
National Internship Programme
Ministry of Inter Provincial Coordination
10th Floor, Shaheed-e-Millat Secretariat, F-6/1,